How to Install Norton Setup using Norton.com/setup ?
Norton has been offering unrelenting and cutting-edge cybersecurity solutions since the last couple of decades. It’s award-winning and highly versatile product range ensures unbeatable protection from ever-evolving online security threats. Above all, it is extremely convenient to perform “norton.com/setup”.
Minimum System RequirementsFor Windows
- Microsoft Windows 10 (All versions).
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 or later (all versions). However, Windows 8 doesn’t support certain protection features.
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 or later
- Processor: 1 GHz for Windows 10/8/7
2 GB (minimum of 512 MB RAM required for Recovery Tool) for Windows 10
1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit) (minimum of 512 MB RAM required for Recovery Tool) for Windows 8/7
- Hard disk space
300 MB of available hard disk space
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher (32-bit and 64-bit)1,2
- Mozilla Firefox (32-bit and 64-bit)2
- Google Chrome (32-bit and 64-bit)2
- Microsoft Edge 2
- Mac OS X 10.7.5 (Lion) or later.
- If you have OS X 10.6 or earlier, upgrade your Mac operating system to the supported version.
- For Norton product version 8.x or later, you must have Mac OS X 10.10.x or later.
- Mac computer with Intel Core 2 Duo, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, or Xeon processor
- 2 GB of RAM
- 300 MB of available hard disk space
- Internet connection for LiveUpdate
- Safari 1, 2
- Mozilla Firefox 1, 2
- Google Chrome 1
For Mobile Device
System requirements for AndroidOperating systems
- Android 4.1 or later 1,2,3,4
- Android tablet or phone with 15 MB storage space
Browser Support for Web Protection
- Android standard Internet browser
- Google Chrome 18 for Android, or later
- Mozilla Firefox for Android 37.0.2 or later
- Opera 8.0 or later
- Samsung standard browser 1.0 or later
System requirements for iOSOperating systems
- iPhones or iPads running the current and previous two versions of Apple iOS
How to do Norton Setup?Purchase
- First and foremost, launch any Web Browser that you commonly use.
- Now, go to the official website of Norton i.e. “www.norton.com/setup”.
- On the following window, go to the very top and locate “Products and Services”. Now, place your cursor over it to expand its “Menu” box.
- Next, you should navigate this list to get details of all the available product.
- Subsequently, compare the products and select the one that you want to purchase.
- Thereafter, click “Subscribe Now” on the webpage of your selected product.
- On the following window, check your Subscription details and click on “Proceed to Secure Checkout”.
- As a result, it will lead you to the Account Creation window. Hence, click on the “Create An Account” tab.
- However, in case if you already have an existing Norton Account. Then, simply skip this step and log in to your existing “Account”. Else, log in to it after creating your account.
- Subsequently, enter your Payment Details in accordance with your chosen Payment Option. Then, confirm your payment and complete your purchase.
- As a result, it will notify about the successful purchase. Along with that, you will get a “Purchase Confirmation Email”.
Activate And Download Norton.com/setupActivate
- To begin with, launch your preferred Web Browser. Then, go to “norton.com/setup”. For this, enter the URL in the Browser’s Address Bar and hit the “Enter” key.
- Now, click on the “Sign In” tab located at the top right-hand corner of this window.
- The following window requires you to log in to your Norton Account. Hence, enter your registered “Email Address” and corresponding “Password” correctly. Then, click on the “Sign In” button to proceed with “norton.com/setup”.
- However, in case if don’t have an existing “Account”. Then, click on “Create An Account” and follow on-screen prompts to set up your Norton Account.
- On the following window, click on “Get Started” to perform “norton.com/setup”.
- Thereafter, click on “Enter a New Product Key”.
- Subsequently, provide your Norton Product Key in the respective text box. Here, you must remember that your Product Key is a unique 25-digit reference code containing alphanumeric characters. You get this code after purchasing your Subscription. It is usually sent in your “Purchase Confirmation Email” in case of online purchase. On the other hand, you may find it on the CD Installation Box or Retail Card if you have got it from an offline source.
- As a result, it will activate your subscription and link it to this Norton Account.
- The following window allows you to enrol for Automatic Renewal Service of “norton.com/setup”. This service is meant to save you from the manual renewal process required at the end of the subscription. In case of any lapse or delay in renewal, your system is left vulnerable against digital threats. However, it is an optional step. You can simply click on “Skip” and proceed with Norton.com/setup if you don’t want to enrol for it.
- On the other hand, if you want to enrol for this service. Then, carefully read the terms and click on “Agree and Continue”. Thereafter, enter your Payment Details accurately. After that, click “Next”.
- Subsequently, provide your Billing Address. Then, click “Enroll in Automatic Renewal”. Once you get a notification for the same, click “Continue to Download” to proceed with norton.com/setup.
- After successfully enrolling for the Automatic Renewal Service, it will redirect you to the Dashboard of your Norton Account. Here, you will get a secure “Download” link for your purchased Subscription. Hence, click on “Agree and Download”.
- As a result, it will initiate the download process which will take some time. Hence, wait for the process to complete properly.
Install “Norton.com/setup”Installation For Windows And Mac
- Begin the process by locating the downloaded “Setup” File on your computer. It may be either at your system’s default download location i.e. the “Downloads” folder.
- Then, double-click on it and open the Installer for “norton.com/setup”.
- On the following “User Account Control” window, click “Yes” to permit installation.
- The next window displays link for “License Agreement”. Hence, click on it and carefully read the terms.
- Finally, click on “Agree And Install”.
- After this, Mac users must enter their “Mac Username and Password” correctly and click “Install Software”.
- Consequently, it will start the “Installation” process.
- Once the process completes, click “Close” to exit “norton.com/setup”.
- Finally, Restart your computer.
Installation For Android And iOS
- To begin with, launch “Google Play Store” or “Apple Store” on Android or iOS device respectively.
- Now, search for your purchased product and tap on it.
- Next, you should tap on “Install” or “Get” to start the installation process.
- After this, Android users will get a pop-up box. Hence, tap “Accept”.
- Then, wait for the “norton.com/setup” process to complete.
- Once the process completes, tap “Open”.
- Subsequently, tap “Continue.
- After that, “Sign In” to your Norton Login Account
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.